Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm terrible at this. I spend like an hour or more a day reading blogs but I can't seem to keep my own despite me always bubbling over with stuff to talk about.

So in reverse chronological order....I've been really into arena lately, mostly 2s even though the loot has been nerfed or at least, I can't get the best in 2s. I've actually started to have an idea of what's going on and it's showing, got to 1800 today for the first time ever! Means I can get my 245 mace and pick up some more resil (I'm using Guiding Star) and then my offhand next week to get spell pen capped without gemming for it. We were going to shoot for 1846 which would allow me to get both in one week, but I don't think we're up to it after doing 2s all morning. After a bit we start to get sloppy. Prior to this though we were kicking ass and taking names.
This picture proves many awesomes. Look at killing blows, that's right I ninjaed both of them. The match was a perfect cyclone cyclone blind dead combination.

On a more PvE note, downed 10m ToGC Anub'arak last night... FINALLY, and we got A Tribute to Skill. I've been min/maxing, if that's the correct term, for that fight. I don't need to save my potion CD for a mana pot so I stole some speed pots from a friend and pop them when healing get's a little out of control. In addition I glyphed Rejuv (heals for 50% more when target is under 50% health, which in theory they always should be for phase 3) which was hugely helpful. The sad but funny thing I discovered after he finally died was, I still had my PvP trinket on, and not the one with 150 spellpower, the one with resil /facepalm. No loot for me though. Eventually my luck has to turn.

No comments: